|Gender: Male||Birthday: 04/04/2017||Size: Medium|
|Hair Length: Medium||Sterilization: Yes||Food Preference: Unknown|
|Primary Color: Black||Personality: Unknown||Breed(s): Unknown|
Mr. Whiskers was surrendered to AGWC Rockin' Rescue, at no fault of his own, due to a housing conflict. According to his previous owner, he has a typical "cat" personality where he is adorable 90% of the time, but can have moments where he is a bit hissy and moody for the other 10%. He is also known to enjoy chewing on tape out of the dispenser, he has a preference for moist "cookie" treats (for cats) and he also loves cheese. Also, despite being an adult, he is known to have a tiny baby "mew" that comes out as a greeting.
If you would like to come meet Mr. Whiskers, please contact AGWC Rockin Rescue today! (: